Thursday, December 29, 2005

In between days

Christmas seems a long way off already but it's turkey curry for tea tonight! Had a package in the post this morning from PT and RF - thanks so much guys. Currently transferring my Tommy Deluxe Edition CD (Xmas pressie!) onto iTunes so I can upload it to iPod, whilst simultaneously trying to work on 2 completely different projects for 2 differnet clients.

Very excited about the Who touring next year especially if Casbah Club support them. Just hope they announce dates soon before I book any holiday.

The band's CD was complete on Christmas Eve and (if I can do it) I'll try to upload a couple of tracks.

We're a covers band but I really want to get another band together in 2006 playing original material . . watch this space!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Steve,

Here's to a wonderful 2006! Best of luck with your band, and I know we're all excited about getting to see the Who again. I didn't believe when I saw them in Toronto in 1982 that I would ever get to see them again, so 2002 and 2004 and now 2006 just seems like a dream.

Happy New Year!

Anne-Marie

2:24 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Have a great New Year Steve! Don't work too hard ;-)

2:08 AM  
Blogger fluorescein said...

Happy New Year, Steve!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Happy New Year to you and your family my friend.

"Chat after the New Year" will take place on Sunday January 8th 2006 at 2pm Mountain time at BallerinaGurl's. Will be inviting special guests so you never know who will show up and make our time more enjoyable.

Peace, love and light.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hi Steve,
best of luck to you and yours in 2006. Yes, if we lived closer, it would be very cool to play music, we don't really have a lot of musicians around here who play Who/Kinks style music. Would like to get a decent demo CD put together so I can better screen or be screened. Cheers.

2:19 AM  
Blogger neilbymouth said...

hello mate, im leiber, you must be stoller!, give us a shout if you want a guitarist/singer/bass player anything you like for your band

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home