Friday, February 24, 2006

Any guitar and any bass drum . .


Hectic few weeks with work but during that time I have experienced the delights of massage, hypnotherapy and performing (with the band!) in front of a couple of hundred jehova witnesses. Lovely audience but I avoided eye contact at all costs. We've been asked back to the venue (Oakley Hall near Basingstoke)later in the year.

If anyone is interested, we're playing at
Jagz
in Ascot on Saturday 4th March. The band is there again on the 10th but I'll be away on a much needed short break.

Here's another picture of me when I was 15 playing in a little known act called Natural Art!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Steve,
Good to see you posting again, and even better to read that you're busy playing and enjoying yourself!

Cheers,
AN

1:43 AM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Oops, can't even sign my name right.

-AM

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home