Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lazy days . . .


I've been so busy that I've neglected my blog. What have I been up to? Working (too hard) most of time and been really active with the band. I will upload some more MP3s soon but we've really got it together now and are sounded good. We were out playing every weekend in May and this Friday marks the start of another 6 weekends in succession. It's good fun though! I'll upload some new pics next week also after this Friday night's gig.


Really looking forward to this weekend as I'm off to see the glorious Who in Brighton. It will be just like Quadrophnia (without Lesley Ash). Actually I'm super excited. Looking forward to seeing Casbah Club as well. SimonT is a superstar and I've been waiting a lifetime to see Bruce Foxton.


Just booked a week in Antigua (hurrah!) . . thinking of holidays and the great weather we've been having, the pic here is of our holiday this time year in Kaminaki. Dinner on the patio of our villa (how close to the sea is that!) kindly delivered to us every evening by the local taverna . . . .

7 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Steve,
Nice to hear from you again. Booked holidays, hurrah! Lucky you to see the Who in Brighton; with the whole Quad connection there, it will be a wonderful night. I am leaving for London on July 7th, spending a few days there, and then we're onwards to Berlin to see the Who on the 12th. I am very excited about all of it. I will also be seeing them here when they hit North America of course.:)

I hope you're doing well, glad to read that you are busy with your band. Looking forward to hearing more of your music,

Cheers,
AM

9:36 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Steve,
You are so lucky that you get to see The Who and Simon! Good to hear from you again.
Looking foward to those MP3's.
Have a great time!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Steve,
I just read your good news on my blog. I'm so happy for you. Have a wonderful time!

Cheers,
AM

7:26 PM  
Blogger only waiting for this moment... said...

Hi Steve,

I dunno why I have not stopped by your blog more often. The photo of you at 15 is adorable, haha...

Anyway, thanks for sharing the awesome news.

Much Love,
-Natalie

12:10 AM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Hi Steve! Nice to hear from you. It sounds like life is very good indeed! Looking forward to your photos and MP3 postings! I'd say break a leg but with that many shows you'll be crippled. Pick up a pebble for me in Brighton and have a dance for me at the Who and Casbah Club shows!

Can I come to Antiqua? I see there's 3 chairs... I'll even bring my own!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Steve H said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home